Saturday, November 14, 2009

Black and White Diva

You see them in all of those old black and white movies. The beautiful women in the tailored black dress, white gloves, an enormous hat. They're leaving Macy's with an entourage of dark men in white suits carrying piles and piles of dress and hat boxes.

Today that was me. Except at Home Depot, Sherwin Williams, and Globe Lighting. I filled two truckloads with light fixtures, faucets, showerheads, towel racks, fixtures I could only dream of. Mine. All Mine. I had brief thoughts of sitting in the middle of all of the boxes and swimming in their bubble wrap among all of the aged bronze finishes and frosted glass.

Of course I forgot my camera. So you'll just have to wait for a peek at what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you and I check all of my posts for comments. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer them! Thank you for reading my blog!