Sunday, April 25, 2010

Eh What's Up Doc?

We have a bunny friend! I'd noticed for several weeks our little dog pawing and sniffing at the bottom of the shed. I figured a cat had had kittens but never saw anything under there. I'm sitting there telling my dad about it and saying I've never seen anything go under the shed when I look over and see this tiny cutie pie! He's only the size of my hand the tiny guy. But he's my buddy now and I watch him all morning and every evening as he hops about mowing my lawn. I make careful when I let the dog out to make sure he's in his house and am so excited!

Big news here at the Beals house! Dad came over and drilled some holes in my ceiling.

You see, I couldn't see if my dishes were clean or dirty.

Voila! Let there be light!

Todays project? Tiling the bathtub!!!!! Go Dan Go Dan Go!!!

I can't wait for a shower.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you and I check all of my posts for comments. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer them! Thank you for reading my blog!