Friday, March 18, 2011

Family Room

Procrastinators.
That's the name for us. We've been putting off this room for an entire year.
But.... we've finally realized that in order to turn this office I'm sitting in into a nursery, we really have to make the family room liveable. Plus I'm just plain sick of owning a huge house and only utilizing half of it!
Stay tuned for some exciting progress.
There's going to be a whole lot more of this going on in the following weeks!

If you haven't been paying attention, this room used to have electric blue carpet. We're just now getting around to scraping up the old carpet padding. Then we need to do some patching of the concrete and reseal it because last summer we noticed some ants coming up through the carpet! After all that, paint and new carpet!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you and I check all of my posts for comments. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer them! Thank you for reading my blog!