Sunday, June 27, 2010

Our Brick and Painted Ranch

The brick used to be the biggest appeal of this house for us. Now the entire house is rich and warm and GORGEOUS! I am so thrilled with the job the Student Painters did on the exterior of Our Brick Ranch. So let's do a little before and after shall we?

Front
Before

After


Pergola
Before

Different view

After!

And honestly it's all because of these two guys. They came in on a Saturday and worked their butts off until almost 10pm to get it finished for us. I can't tell you how much we appreciate their hard work and kindness. I know the picture is terrible, sorry guys, it was dark.
If you guys are reading this, you did a GREAT job! Thank you!!!


And you all know I have to sneak some gardening in here right?
My Hydrangeas seem to have taken the move well and have blooms all over!

This purple sage was sitting all alone in the lawn when we bought the house. With a little love it's thriving! And sooo very yummy in my pot roast :)

My daisies were also brought over from the old duplex, and are very happy in the sunshine. I have high hopes that they'll bloom just in time for my Grandma's visit from Michigan in about 2 weeks!

And then there are these guys! They just came out of nowhere! All along the side of the house, about waist high. I have no idea what they are, but they are beautiful! I love suprise flowers :)
Update: I've just been notified this is a Hollyhock!


It's been an insane and eventful week. Every day I grow happier in our new home. I'm still the luckiest girl on earth.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have scads of those hollyhocks. They re-seed like gangbusters, so just wait until next year! ps- Your house looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you and I check all of my posts for comments. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer them! Thank you for reading my blog!