Sunday, November 8, 2009

Appliances

This morning I got a phone call from my mother. She wanted to go shopping. We spent most of the day at Sears, we picked out all of our appliances and were incredibly lucky enough to be there while they were switching out their floor models. We scored this dishwasher which is regularly $969.99 for $594.43!!!

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02213129000P?vName=Appliances&cName=Dishwashers&sName=Built-In&keyword=he

We also found this great cook top which was originally $1699 for $594.43!!!

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02225913000P?vName=Appliances&cName=Cooking+Appliances&sName=Cooktops

It was sooo weird that they both came to the same price but we certainly didn't mind!

We also spotted a great mini fridge in the sale pile that was originally $199 and we payed $60. Ahhh, what a successful shopping trip. We have picked out the oven and refrigerator and are going to price them at Standard TV and Appliance. The Sears salesman said if we find a better price to come back and he'll knock 10% off of their price!

These are some of the old appliances.



After shopping I had some time to start priming the terrible orange entryway. Somebody had taken sponges and popped on green and red texture. I can't wait until it's a nice latte color.


1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo on the appliances!!! I LOVE this blog...can't wait to watch the house transform! Woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you and I check all of my posts for comments. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer them! Thank you for reading my blog!