Monday, November 16, 2009

Hard Labor

The boys spent the day at the house today. We got a quote on a new forced air system. We have another one tomorrow to compare.
The guys cleaned the insulation out of the old soffett area and completely opened it up in the kitchen to move the wiring and prepare to sheetrock. They also removed the soffett in the bathroom.
Dan stuck his foot through the floor at one point and discovered the dry rot was much more extensive than we originally thought. He is confident he can fix it :) We had intended on replacing some of the subflooring in there anyway so it's not too much of a shock.

The boys drool and suck because they took no pictures for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you and I check all of my posts for comments. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer them! Thank you for reading my blog!