Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Appliances

Oh boy do we have a busy busy schedule for the next 2 weeks! We have windows going in tomorrow, plumbing, drainage, ductwork, floors and walls and ceilings to repair. The good news is we ordered all of our appliances today! The bad news is the oven and vent for the stove won't be in until January 12th. Our original hope for moving in would have been today, then we were hoping to move by Christmas, then we pushed it out until the first of the year. With this delay, who knows when we'll move. I'll probably be planting my spring garden before I even live there! Ah well, such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you and I check all of my posts for comments. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer them! Thank you for reading my blog!