Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Shopping

We decided to check out Lowe's on Sunday as we hadn't found some of the items we still needed anywhere else. We ended up buying 2 of these sinks, which were just like the ones in one of our inspiration photo.
We also finally found a chandelier for the dining area that we agreed on! The shades are a little more yellow tinted than shown in the picture, so we also picked out a nice warm buttery shade of paint for the kitchen walls.
That's it for now folks, I still am in the middle of holiday details. We are doing our Christmas celebration with my family on Friday. And I'm busy being sick. My husband should be off of this job by the end of the week and we can get back to some house remodeling! I can't wait to paint the kitchen and put those cabinet's in!!!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you and I check all of my posts for comments. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer them! Thank you for reading my blog!